- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM
- We are available to you 24/7 and if you need urgent clinical advice outside of normal business hours please call the office and the answering machine will direct you to the on call provider. Your calls will be returned with 60 minutes unless the provider is involved in an emergency. If that is the case, they will return your call as soon as they are available.
- For patients needing to be seen urgently we provide same day appointments.
- Routine physicals and other visits, such therapy visits, are scheduled within 60 days of the request.
- For patients needing clinical advice during normal business hours we are committed to returning your calls within 72 hours.
- Post Hospitalization follow up appointments are scheduled within 7 days and our staff works very hard to meet your special requests so please let us know what your needs are.
What can you do to help meet your treatment goals?
- Be prepared to share how you are doing and any particular issues you may be having.
- Share past medical history about yourself and self care information.
- Write down and bring in your questions and concerns.
- Bring a list of other providers you may have seen since your last visit.
- Be an active participant in planning your care and self management goals.
- Bring your insurance card and co pay if you have one, and a photo ID.
- Bring any forms you would like us to complete.
- Bring a detailed medication list or even bring the bottles in with you.